Too Early?

Is it too early to be thinking of Fall?

It's seriously all I can think about. Normally I am dreading the end of summer. I get cold extremely easy and normally don't welcome cooler weather. Maybe the insane heat we have been having lately is causing me to rethink my old love for summer and move to a new love for autumn? If it's not the heat, my readiness for cooler weather could be because I'm ready to have my own classroom! That part is coming very very soon (just two more weeks before I start training and can get in my class!! I CAN'T wait)

Of course I think there are a few other things that have me thinking of the season change, like...

A wardrobe change.
I can't tell you how much I love wearing dresses with boots, scarves and neutral fall colors.


Pumpkin Spice Lattes are my guilty pleasure
I try to stay away from Starbucks and brew coffee at home to avoid extra calories and spending money. When these come out however it is a different story. They are a.m.a.z.i.n.g


FOOTBALL
-We're in the south, no description needed-



There is much more I love about fall but the things listed above are enough to have me in fall fever. Anyone else having the same thoughts I am? or maybe I should just go put on a bathing suit and enjoy the weather while it's here. Have a terrific Tuesday!