Good TIme

Happy Friday everyone! I'll go ahead and get this out of the way.. SCOTTY MADE IT! Yes! Scotty made it to the finals along with Lauren. I was one happy girl! Justin and I decided to do a little outdoor shopping and have a nice dinner instead of going to the movies tonight which was a okay with me. I had by far the best shrimp and grits I have ever had. They were extraordinary- Garlic cheddar cheese grits with fresh shrimp, ham, and tomato. Yum! I especially loved the fact that I got this little beauty. Mine is in a coral color though. Getting this dress and it being Friday made me think of why Fridays are fabulous. (we all know they are for a million reasons, #1 No work or school of course!) I always love Fridays however because I finally have a reason to let my hair down,  slip on my party dress and hit the town with whatever event might be going on. I don't know about you but I would wear dresses every day if I could. They are fashionable, take little effort and are just more comfortrable than jeans! I would love to add this to the collection!

If I can't find an outfit I always resort to a black dress and cowgirl boots. Other than getting to dress up I love Friday's because the radio always plays such fun music! I listen to music all the time- it has the ability to make the happiest girl in the world. One of my favorites to here on a Friday night is Alan Jackson's Good Time. 


Shot of Tequila, beer on tap
Sweet southern woman set on my lap
G with an O, O with a D
T with an I and an M and an E
And a good time
Shhheww, good time
I’ve been workin’ all week
And I’m tired and I don’t wanna sleep
I wanna have fun
It’s time for a good time

I hope this post has made you want to go put on a party dress and dance! ha, Have a great Friday Yall!